Make Your Own IPhone Wallpaper With Name
Image Category: Editing Zone
Picture Format: jpg
Image Size: 281.04 KB
Image Dimensions: 1080 x 1920
Publish On: Sep 23, 2022
Wallpaper is the background image on which your apps and menu are displayed.
It's one of the most popular ways to customize and personalize your iPhone or android. Additionally, a beautiful wallpaper can make a totally different look and feel to your device, and can even help you stay organized and motivated.
However, many boys like anonymous wallpaper as it's a part of the trend nowadays. So, if you're also looking for an anonymous wallpaper with your name, then we have got you covered!
But before getting in it let's have a look at how to select the size of wallpaper for your iPhone.
How to Choose Your Name Wallpaper iPhone
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a wallpaper for your iPhone.
First, consider the resolution of your device. For example, the iPhone 6s Plus has a resolution of 1920 x 1080, so you have to select a wallpaper that is at least that size at our site.
Secondly, think about the colors and overall aesthetic you want to create. A dark, moody wallpaper can give your device a dramatic look, while a light and airy wallpaper can create a more calming vibe.
And finally, make sure you choose a wallpaper that you'll actually enjoy looking at every day!
How to Change a Wallpaper of Your iPhone
Following are the steps to change your iPhone wallpaper:
- Go to the app settings and select the Wallpaper option then tap “Add New Wallpaper”.
- Choose the name wallpaper that you have created on our site.
- Finally, click the “Set Wallpaper” option and you are done.
Steps to Edit Your Name Wallpaper iPhone
Our wallpaper features an Anonymous face and down that, there is the text area where your name is displayed. To write your name on anonymous wallpaper, follow the instructions below:
1. Below the image, there is a long bar that displays “Enter Your Name”. Tap on the bar and type your good name.
2. After typing your name in the bar, move to the other options appearing above that bar. Firstly, select the "color" option and choose the color you like for your text.
3. Once you're done with your color, tap the “stroke” option just on the right side of the color. This option is to create an outline on your name in any color you select.
4. You may choose the size you need using the blue "Scroll Bar" in the center, down the image. Also, you'll find the numbers on the right side of the scroll that represents the different sizes.
Find the size you prefer by scrolling through the available options then tap on it.
4. Now, look at the right corner bottom of the image, there will be a “Font bar”. Tap on it and pick the font style you like.
5. Once you've made your selections for the required elements click "Generate Image" to produce the desired image.
6. Lastly, click the “Download” button, and here your name wallpaper iPhone is ready to use.
This is the simplest and easy way to edit an amazing wallpaper. We hope this blog will be helpful to you and clear any doubts you have about making your own personalized wallpaper for your iPhone.